- Customers can get out to us through a variety of methods.
- We recognise that you may have a number of questions and concerns that you’d like to address before purchasing medications from us.
- Customers are encouraged to contact us since we enjoy receiving feedback. You may also share your experiences and provide vital feedback.
Call our toll-free hotline to talk with one of our representatives.
- You can call our toll-free number and chat with one of our representatives over the phone.
- We offer a dedicated 24-hour helpline number that you can call whenever it is convenient for you.
- Our representatives will work with you to ensure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed.
- We apologise for any inconvenience caused by long phone wait times, however given the large number of clients, this is a possibility.
- We always respect your time and want to connect you with a free executive as quickly as possible.
Using email to contact us
- On our homepage, you’ll find our email address.
- We welcome you to write to us about any of your experiences or concerns.
- We make certain that all emails are responded to since clients may require information in an emergency.
- Any delays will be deeply lamented.
- Within 24 hours, you can anticipate a response from us.
Use our online live chat tool to communicate with our executives.
- You may have a question while shopping online or looking through the numerous pharmaceutical categories.
- In this situation, you can connect with our executives online using our live chat feature, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on our Tabsvilla website.
- Receive satisfactory responses from our executives, making the purchasing transaction even more convenient and straightforward for you.
Tell us when to call you.
- If you are unable to contact us, simply leave your name and phone number and a day and time for us to contact you.
Using social media to contact us
- With social media becoming so popular, you can reach out to us via the different social media channels where we are active.
- You can contact us or send a message to us through Facebook, Twitter, or Whatsapp.